Welcome to Better Cats and Gardens

a blog about all kindsa Stuff!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Looking So Long At These Pictures Of Me

On facebook there has lately appeared this delightful new picture of me:





The question, of course, is: Should it now become my default photo for everything?

Another option, especially as a possible picture for this blog, is this one:




Drinking, smoking, and yelling about something: Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I gave the hat to Sarah, and another one of similar design to Lynsey. The beer is thought to have been drunk. What became of the cigarette is unknown.

2 comments:

Anon said...

You clearly need your own line of action figures:

Amish Steve - with removable hat

Drinking and Yelling Steve - with chain smoking action

Breaking Stuff Steve - with karate kick action

Responsible Steve - with magic disappearing action

Kateryna said...

haha, Jim is thinking along the same line as me except I see you as a novel character. A spanish vendor who is either a spy or a prince going incognito.

If one was going to psycho analyze our thoughts it must mean that Jim plays with action figures and I read *cough* 'historical' novels?