Welcome to Better Cats and Gardens

a blog about all kindsa Stuff!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Days and Days

Nearly a week since the last update; what an eventful week it has been!

Shall I try to tell the story?

I don't know that I can. Maybe you already know it. Maybe you don't.

Friday night went, if not smoothly, still excellently. It was one of my proudest moments, even, watching the kids read their work. Zines are on sale by the way $3 a copy; if you're in Pennsylvania that's $3 plus shipping.

I'm being cryptic, I'm talking around it, I can't arrive upon it.

They left the bar Friday night and it was a while before I stopped crying.

And Commissioner told me, "Steve: Reaaal Coool."

And tomorrow it's another fight and struggle. But that moment was perfect.

I can't tell you how.

I will try again another time.

1 comment:

Kateryna said...

Oh please do! More about the Zines just because the history of them goes back to Jefferson. For some reason I can't get the Hare Krishnas that used to be at the Portland airport in the 70s out of my head. Were they passing out pamplets or was it just a buttoner for love and the hopes for money? Ah whatever. As you can see I don't have a clue so please come tell more.



Damn, I knew I should have embroidered a S on a hankie for your birthday.
(j/k) Well I hope you are crying for happiness!

I hope my retardedness gave you a smile.